The Non Creamy Layer Certificate Kerala is also known as Other Backward Class Certificate.
- It is one such document that can help people who belong to the OBC category so that they can avail the benefits.
- OBC non creamy layer gets benefits for exams and jobs.
- The concept of non creamy Layer among OBC’s are evolved from the famous Mandal case (Indra Sawhney& OthersVs Government of India) in Supreme Court.
- Due to the recommendations of the Mandal Commission, Central Government issued an Office Memorandum to reserve 27% posts in central government services.
- The order was challenged by Indra Sawhney in Supreme Court.The Supreme court also said that this reservation is only for Non Creamy layer OBC.
Direct Link to download Non Creamy Layer Certificate Kerala is given below :
- The Non Creamy Layer Certificate is issued by the Tahsildar of the concerned State Government.
- Hence, the procedure for obtaining the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate differs from state to state.
- This certificate is very useful to get government benefits.
Non Creamy Layer Certificate Kerala
|Non-creamy layer certificate
|Revenue department Kerala
|Citizen of Kerala
|27% in central govt. jobs and government released scheme, Also in competitive examination.
|Below 8 Lakh (Agricultural income does not count)
|Below 8 lakh When the total of all family member income
|Form PDF Download
|Click Here to Download the Form
non creamy layer certificate kerala pdf online | non creamy layer certificate kerala validity |
NOTE:- If a total family income is less than 8 lakh per annum, the family is considered to fall in non–creamy OBC category. Such families are entitled to a certificate of OBC non–creamy layer.
Eligibility For KeralaNon-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Applicant should be resident of kerla state and belong to OBC category.
- Persons with an income of less than Rs 8 lakh per year should be under non-creamy layer or OBC category.
- If a woman applicant’s husband is a Central Government employee, she will be eligible. But it should be noted that the wife’s parents should not have a stable source of income.
- The applicant works under Group B of the Central Government and will be eligible to apply if their parents do not have a stable source of income.
- Permanent resident certificate or any other proof of residency.
- OBC/MOBC certificate issued by competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from the Circle Officer if they are agriculturists/Income.
Validity of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Kerala
Non–Creamy Layer Certificate is valid only for one year from the date of receiving the certificate.