Maharashtra Domicile Certificate Form : – A domicile certificate is a type of government document that is a person’s residence certificate.
- The residence certificate proves where we are resident or how long we have been residing in that state or place of residence.
- This certificate is used for many government jobs. Government of Maharashtra provides original residence certificate for the residents of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra Domicile Certificate Form
|Maharashtra Bonafide Certificate Application Form
|Direct link to download the form
Documents Required for Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
- Proof of residence
- Proof of identity
- Bonafide Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Electricity bill or water bill
- Passport size photo
- An affidavit from tehsil or court
- Photo copy of voter ID
- Photo copy of ration card
- Aadhaar card photo copy
- Other required documents (if required).
Eligibility for Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
- Applicant must be resident of Maharashtra for at least 15 years.
- For minors, a residence certificate will be issued based on their parents’ certificate.
- If the woman marries someone from Maharashtra, she can apply for this certificate.
- Women applicants who are not residents of the state, should be married to someone who is a native of
- Maharashtra or who has a bonafide certificate from Maharashtra.
Validity of Maharashtra Domicile CertificateGenerally, a domicile or resident certificate has life-long validity. Minimum validity of a domicile certificate can be 6 months.
Benefits of Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
- We require Domicile Certificate while taking admission in schools, colleges.
- A Domicile Certificate is required to avail the scholarship provided by the government.
- We require Maharashtra Domicile Certificate for many jobs of Maharashtra State Government.
- To avail government jobs or services, we need a Domicile Certificate.
- A basic residence certificate is required to complete many other types of government procedures.
Application Procedure of Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
Maharashtra Domicile Certificate online application process
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of your government.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now you will see SERVICES AVAILABLE ONLINE on the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Domicile Certificate appearing in it.
- A new tab will open in front of you as soon as you click on it. In it, you will see the list of important documents, now you have to click on the option of APPLY.
- Now you have to login. After that you will be able to apply for Domicile Certificate online.
Maharashtra Domicile Certificate Offline application process
- First, the applicant must obtain an application form from the sub-divisional magistrate’s office, the tehsildar’s office, or the district collector’s office.
- After getting the application form from there, you have to fill all the asked information in the application form.
- You have to attach the required documents along with the application form and now submit this form to the Setu Center in Maharashtra.
- Applicant will have to pay a fee of Rs 50 to apply
- In this way, you can completed application, within 30 days from the time of your application, the certificate will be received.
CONTACT USCall Center: 1800 120 8040 (Toll Free)
- District Collector’s office
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate’s office
- Tehsildar’s office
How to download maharashtra domicile certificate application form ?
Link for downloading the form in given in our website, you can visit and download the form from there.
Documents Required for Maharashtra Domicile Certificate ?
Proof of residence Proof of identity Bonafide Certificate Birth certificate Electricity bill or water bill Passport size photo Self-Declaration An affidavit from tehsil or court Photo copy of voter ID Photo copy of ration card Aadhaar card photo copy Other required documents (if required).
Validity of Maharashtra Mool Niwas Praman Patra ?
Generally, a domicile or resident certificate has life-long validity. Minimum validity of a domicile certificate can be 6 months.
Eligibility for Maharashtra Bonafide Certificate ?
Applicant must be resident of Maharashtra for at least 15 years. For minors, a residence certificate will be issued based on their parents’ certificate. If the woman marries someone from Maharashtra, she can apply for this certificate. Women applicants who are not residents of the state, should be married to someone who is a native of Maharashtra or who has a bonafide certificate from Maharashtra.