- Now the state govt of Odisha has solved the problems and complaints of the farmers, cultivators, croppers, and Landless agriculture laborers linked with KALIA Yojana.
KALIA Yojana Status 2022
- Kalia Yojana has specially to support the farmers of the state financially to improve and development of agriculture in the state.
- The honorable Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patanik has initiated Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme.
- The scheme has come up with the aim of the initiative of the Government of Odisha to provide monetary benefits and to help the farmers, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers.
KALIA Yojana Application Status
- As we may know that in our country most of the farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers face troubles and have complaints related to the underprivileged of the advantages for the KALIA Yojana at the time of technical issues.
- But now for taking the benefits and solving your problems and complaints the government is starting to accept the Grievance application form.
- Hence, with the help of this application, you can let the administration know about the problem which is faced by you. All the filling application process is complete on the official web portal.
Odisha KALIA Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Scheme type||State government scheme|
|Announced by||Mr. Naveen Patnaik Chief Minister, Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, croppers, cultivators, and landless agriculture laborers|
Targets of the KALIA Yojana New Installment Beneficiary Payment Status
How to track KALIA Yojana Application Status ?
Detail guide on how to check KALIA Yojana Application Status is given on our website. Kindly visit website.
How to check the Kalia Yojana Grievance Status ?
First, Navigate the official website of the yojana by clicking here. After that you will reach to the homepage of the website. Thereafter, kindly select the Online Grievance Application Form option. Now click on the Track Grievance Status option. Then Enter the Aadhaar Card/ Token Number details. Finally, click on the show option.
Helpline Number for Kalia Yojana ?
For any query about the KALIA Yojana, you can contact on the helpline number Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122.