Assam Domicile Certificate Application Form PDF Download – Government of Assam issues Domicile Certificate to Residents of the State. Domicile Certificate is a important document which is used in many government & other works.
- One should have Domicile Document to take benefit of various government schemes. This document also used for making other documents viz. Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card etc..
If you still not have Domicile Documents then you should apply for this as soon as possible. Today we are going to tell you the procedure for Applying Assam Domicile Certificate. So stay with us…
- For making Domicile Certificate in Assam you have to fill an Application Form and submit it to the revenue department.
Assam Domicile Certificate Application Form Download
|Article||Assam Residence Certificate Form PDF|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Assam State|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Click Here to Download Form in PDF|
Eligibility Criteria For Residence Certificate
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The applicant must be residing in the state of Assam for a minimum of 20 years.
- Parents or forefathers of the applicant have permanent residence in the state of Assam for a minimum of 50 years.
- If an applicant fulfills all the above eligibility, he can also apply for his/ her child.
Required Documents For Assam Residence Certificate
You must have the following required documents to create a Residence certificate –
- Aadhar card, voter ID.
- Passport size photograph.
- Documents related to parents and ancestors have continuously resided in the State for a minimum of 50 years.
- Proof of address (Aadhaar card/Ration card/Passport/Driving License).
- Birth Certificate.
- Document of immovable property, if any etc..